Affordable pcb manufacturer

Preparing layout for manufacturing, Requirements, Verifications. PCB manufacturing process. Feedback about manufacturers.
robmechanicse

Affordable pcb manufacturer

#1 Post by robmechanicse » 30 Aug 2019, 07:03

Hey,

I need a decent pcb manufacturer and just got a quote from these guys: pcb assembly

They are pretty cheap which is more than appealing to me, but i want to make sure they are also fast and reliable. I dont want to invest into garbage pcbs even though their prices are great. They seems like a pretty small company so i'm hoping for some kind of validation from someone.

Has anyone already ordered from these guys?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

MerissaTarrenis

Re: Affordable pcb manufacturer

#2 Post by MerissaTarrenis » 02 Nov 2019, 09:26

I found PCB products of JLCPCB very cheap as compared to other manufacturers. But, I prefer to get PCB products from US distributor and found NeodenUSA as a good distributor in this regard. Many cheap manufacturers are also available at AliExpress and Amazon but be careful with the false and projected reviews.

Fernando_zhang

#3 Post by Fernando_zhang » 11 Dec 2019, 21:50

Hi ,

In fact in China there are thousands of PCB manufacturers but it is really hard to choose which one is the best ,but last time I buy a products from Stariver Circuit PCB(www.starivergroup.com) which is good quality and they may not as cheap as orthers but they quality and lead time are pretty good. They have 3 factories and which focust on small medium and large volume production a good thing is they can give you some good payment terms (like net 10 days or 5 days ) but it dpends on your products quantity.

andydeng850908

#4 Post by andydeng850908 » 30 Dec 2019, 05:45

I think it depend on your requests on the boards,In China PCB markets, price from low-middle-high for differents demands.Factories can be distinguished as 1-4 layers pcb manufactuer,6-10 layers,12-16layers,up to 16layer,HDI ect.
If for personal use, I think most of factories can do PCBs good for you.
But if you want to buy PCBs which all were Inspected per IPC standard -IPC-A-610C (normally class 2),you had better to buy from standard factories.
They will have COC reports to describe all parameters on boards, and microsection and tin test samples.
Class 3 more stricter,just like the thickness of cu on wall 25um min. no x-outs,outlooking very good. But 10-20% higher price than Class 2.

MiG_Foxbat

#5 Post by MiG_Foxbat » 31 Dec 2019, 11:28

So, has anyone else ordered from these guys? The thing is that I'll soon be getting some of this Portuguese real estate, initially for the holidays, but I'm planning to have a workshop there where I'll assemble custom made RC planes, for which I'll need circuit boards.

andydeng850908

#6 Post by andydeng850908 » 31 Dec 2019, 13:45

MiG_Foxbat wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 11:28
So, has anyone else ordered from these guys? The thing is that I'll soon be getting some of this Portuguese real estate, initially for the holidays, but I'm planning to have a workshop there where I'll assemble custom made RC planes, for which I'll need circuit boards.
If you need high quality PCB, you can try this one www.amissionpcb.com.