Sponsorship of DIY and other projects

DIY Projects and Methodologies, Hobby Circuits, Circuit Samples
pcbgogo_dph

Sponsorship of DIY and other projects

#1 Post by pcbgogo_dph » 02 Sep 2018, 16:50

Hello everyone,I'm MIke from PCBGOGO.We are mainly in PCB prototype and assembly manufacturing services for over 10 years, but we are still looking for business expansion.Now, I have a budget in my hand. If you are working on DIY or have some other ongoing projects, please contact me and I will choose to sponsor the investment.Which can help in our business expansion. We would be greatly appreciated if you give us a reply.Thanks for your valuable time.
Sincerely,
Mike
PCB Prototype, PCB Assembly and PCB Layout services

Tochukwu

Re: Sponsorship of DIY and other projects

#2 Post by Tochukwu » 17 Feb 2024, 02:21

I am Engr Tochukwu Nkwuo from Nigeria. I sork in federal research institute. I will like to know if you will like to invest in producing in Nigeria like inverter, stabiliser and other electronics in my Country.
I will be glad if you can get in touch with me with my WhatsApp number 09021147771

Marcellus

Re: Sponsorship of DIY and other projects

#3 Post by Marcellus » 21 Feb 2024, 01:41

Tochukwu wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 02:21 I am Engr Tochukwu Nkwuo from Nigeria. I sork in federal research institute. I will like to know if you will like to invest in producing in Nigeria like inverter, stabiliser and other electronics in my Country.
I will be glad if you can get in touch with me with my WhatsApp number 09021147771
Engineer Nkwuo's investment in Nigeria's electronics industry shows promise. With the appropriate collaborations and market research, it may result in big returns. I wish you success in your undertakings.Magic 8 ball online