DipTrace 4.0 beta

News from developer. Also post info about new articles, tutorials, conferences, etc.
Message
Author
Tomg
Expert
Posts: 1458
Joined: 20 Jun 2015, 14:39

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#81 Post by Tomg » 26 Mar 2020, 09:26

Looks good so far. Will the option also be available locally in addition to the global settings (e.g. right-click on an individual pad or trace for a different-from-global setting)?
Tom

novarm44
Technical Support
Posts: 338
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 06:24
Contact:

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#82 Post by novarm44 » 26 Mar 2020, 13:30

Tomg wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 09:26
Looks good so far. Will the option also be available locally in addition to the global settings (e.g. right-click on an individual pad or trace for a different-from-global setting)?
Yes, of course. Global options at Objects/Add Teardrops + apply to selected, local options by right click on pad/via/trace.

b_force
Posts: 45
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 07:17

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#83 Post by b_force » 26 Mar 2020, 19:32

novarm44 wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 22:53
Got some results for teardrops. It is not completed yet (integration into all parts of the program is still in process), but we can show dialog window and result on test layout. Please let us know if any thing is incorrect.
That looks pretty decent.

RFEngineer
Posts: 25
Joined: 04 Jul 2013, 09:48

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#84 Post by RFEngineer » 27 Mar 2020, 07:10

I have a license for the Non-Profit Standard version of DipTrace. What's the correct upgrade product to v4.0 and price? Thanks!

Paul

Alex
Technical Support
Posts: 3169
Joined: 14 Jun 2010, 06:43

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#85 Post by Alex » 28 Mar 2020, 11:40

RFEngineer wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 07:10
I have a license for the Non-Profit Standard version of DipTrace. What's the correct upgrade product to v4.0 and price? Thanks!

Paul
You can upgrade your license to v4.0 by the following link: https://sites.fastspring.com/diptrace/p ... ce_stdnp4x

User avatar
KevinA
Posts: 444
Joined: 18 Dec 2015, 15:35

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#86 Post by KevinA » 28 Mar 2020, 12:31

Alex wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 11:40
RFEngineer wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 07:10
I have a license for the Non-Profit Standard version of DipTrace. What's the correct upgrade product to v4.0 and price? Thanks!

Paul
You can upgrade your license to v4.0 by the following link: https://sites.fastspring.com/diptrace/p ... ce_stdnp4x
https://sites.fastspring.com/diptrace/p ... ce_fulnp4x
Thanks

RFEngineer
Posts: 25
Joined: 04 Jul 2013, 09:48

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#87 Post by RFEngineer » 29 Mar 2020, 10:23

KevinA wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 12:31
Alex wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 11:40
RFEngineer wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 07:10
I have a license for the Non-Profit Standard version of DipTrace. What's the correct upgrade product to v4.0 and price? Thanks!

Paul
You can upgrade your license to v4.0 by the following link: https://sites.fastspring.com/diptrace/p ... ce_stdnp4x
https://sites.fastspring.com/diptrace/p ... ce_fulnp4x
Thanks
The upgrade to v4.0 went well with no installation issues. Thanks!

Paul

User avatar
KevinA
Posts: 444
Joined: 18 Dec 2015, 15:35

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#88 Post by KevinA » 29 Mar 2020, 11:53

Is there a date on beta 3 or the release date?

novarm44
Technical Support
Posts: 338
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 06:24
Contact:

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#89 Post by novarm44 » 29 Mar 2020, 16:57

KevinA wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 11:53
Is there a date on beta 3 or the release date?
Development was slowed down due to COVID-19 quarantine, but I hope we will do all within April. Can do right now, but without teardrops (some tweaks require complex shape-based algorithms there).

User avatar
KevinA
Posts: 444
Joined: 18 Dec 2015, 15:35

Re: DipTrace 4.0 beta

#90 Post by KevinA » 29 Mar 2020, 22:49

novarm44 wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 16:57
KevinA wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 11:53
Is there a date on beta 3 or the release date?
Development was slowed down due to COVID-19 quarantine, but I hope we will do all within April. Can do right now, but without teardrops (some tweaks require complex shape-based algorithms there).
Take your time, throw in the align by pitch space thing while your at it! For me the quarantine has been great except when a Census employee popped up looking like he was just dragged out of a dumpster after a week binge...

Post Reply