News Update

News from developer. Also post info about new articles, tutorials, conferences, etc.
Mikejec

News Update

#1 Post by Mikejec » 06 Mar 2022, 14:53

Ðîññèÿíå, Âàøà ñòðàíà ïî ïðèêàçó Âàøåãî ïðåçèäåíòó óñòðîèëà ãåíîöèä ãðàæäàíñêîãî ðóññêîÿçû÷íîãî íàñåëåíèÿ Óêðàèíû. Íàøè ãîðîäà öåëåíàïðàâëåííî áîìáÿò Âàøè ñàìîëåòû è ðàêåòû, óáèâàÿ æåíùèí, äåòåé è ñòàðèêîâ. Íå õîäèòå íà ýòó âîéíó!

I only speak English, I received this notice when I started PCB tonight. Can someone translate to English?

i_ionut

Re: News Update

#2 Post by i_ionut » 07 Mar 2022, 20:50

It redirects to a Telegram channel named "Real Ukraine | War with Russia. News of the military Ukraine without censorship and embellishment".

Senior staff of DipTrace are Ukrainean, btw.

novarm44
DipTrace Lead Developer

#3 Post by novarm44 » 09 Mar 2022, 08:46

This is message for russians to let them know the truth. We have (or had) many users there.

Btw we are located in Dnipro - our primary task at the moment is to defend our cities, however we continue to work on DipTrace and plan to make a new version soon.

SELAB

#4 Post by SELAB » 09 Mar 2022, 22:24

Thank you for your wonderful software.
I am deeply worried from Japan. And I'm always on your side.

aglass0fmilk

#5 Post by aglass0fmilk » 10 Mar 2022, 03:37

I just remembered DipTrace is based out of Ukraine today. I hope everyone on your team is safe and okay… the last thing you should be worrying about is releasing a new version!

If there’s any way the DipTrace community can help, let us know how. If you have a PayPal or some other link I would donate.

Stay safe.

novarm44
DipTrace Lead Developer

#6 Post by novarm44 » 10 Mar 2022, 06:52

aglass0fmilk wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 03:37 I just remembered DipTrace is based out of Ukraine today. I hope everyone on your team is safe and okay… the last thing you should be worrying about is releasing a new version!
If there’s any way the DipTrace community can help, let us know how. If you have a PayPal or some other link I would donate.
Stay safe.
Thank You! We are located in safe city with strong defense.
The economy of the country should work, so we should do our job too: generate income, pay taxes, etc. We also help our army with donations from our income and reserves.
If you would like to donate, you can do that directly:
https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsion ... ebi-armiyi
or
https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/donate

Regards,
Stanislav