"Software Radius". Best PCB Design Softwares List.

Online resources and information on DipTrace
Serg
Technical Support

"Software Radius". Best PCB Design Softwares List.

#1 Post by Serg » 05 Oct 2021, 21:53

Check out with a list of popular PCB Design Softwares.
The description for each of them is available by links.
READ MORE ❯❯❯

KevinA

Re: "Software Radius". Best PCB Design Softwares List.

#2 Post by KevinA » 07 Oct 2021, 04:38

Under CONS for DipTrace I posted the following reply at their web site comments:

Under CONS for DipTrace you listed two:
DipTrace doesn't offer adequate features related to supply chain or production? What are you talking about? DT produces BOM that can be customized, for export of design they have four major formats supported by PCB manufactures!

A low level of hardware and GPU acceleration leads to the software running slowly during resource-intensive tasks? This is the same with any 3D / Complex software program, you appear to be looking for something to use as a CON!

On the users forum at DipTrace I read posts of users complaining and ask what hardware they have, either old (4 years or older) or under resourced portables meant to be used as web browsers or light word processing. When working with 3D objects or routing complex PCB's if you expect instant response then you need to updated hardware designed for 3D editing.

mike_s

#3 Post by mike_s » 19 Oct 2022, 12:13

KevinA - You are totally accurate re the nonsense con comment!
Be safe
mike_s

stefanheisles

#4 Post by stefanheisles » 19 Jan 2023, 22:51

Serg, I can't thank you enough for the treasure trove of information you've shared with us through your list of the best programs for designing printed circuit boards.

Finding reliable resources on this topic can be a challenge, but you've made it easy for us by compiling it all in one place. Being new to the industry, your post has been an invaluable Andersen resource for me and I appreciate the time and effort you've put into creating it.

Thank you, Serg.