Multiple part library not working

Drawing Schematics, Hierarchical Design, BOM, Exporting net-lists, etc.
Mikejec

Multiple part library not working

#1 Post by Mikejec » 18 May 2018, 03:32

I am evaluating this software. I do like the product however, I am having trouble.
This is the second schematic. The function worked fin on the first schematic and now it does not.
I placed an ST Micro part TL084ACN OP Amp which has 4 parts (ABCD). The component editor shows all 4 parts correctly.
However, when I pull this part in while using the Schematic editor. it is now only recognizing, and showing, part 1 when I view the pattern in the schematic editor. If I view the same part in the component editor, it has 4 parts, which is correct.
Obviously, since the component has 4 parts, I will want to use all 4 rather than using a new chip because it only is recognizing part 1.
So. how can I get the schematic editor to recognize all 4 parts again instead of declaring a new chip each time I copy or get a part. The attached pattern in the schematic editor only shows one part while the component editor shows all for. The weird thing is, it did work fine on the first schematic I did.

Alex
Technical Support

Re: Multiple part library not working

#2 Post by Alex » 20 May 2018, 23:49

There is part selector below the list of components on the left side of Schematic window. I think it shows "Part 1" now, please change it to "All Parts".

Mikejec

Re: Multiple part library not working

#3 Post by Mikejec » 22 May 2018, 01:19

Yep it does. Thank you