Property Popup window does not fit into the screen

Drawing Schematics, Hierarchical Design, BOM, Exporting net-lists, etc.
bird

Property Popup window does not fit into the screen

#1 Post by bird » 20 May 2018, 13:58

Environment : Windows 10 , DT v3.2.0.1 standard , I am using two monitors: one in laptop, another is external.
Diptrace schematic main windows fits fine both in custom size and in fitting all the screen. The property popup window pops-up to the top with it's top area beyond the screen area. The result is - I cannot see top fields, cannot move it down as the top "mouse grip" area is beyond the screen.
See the attached screenshot. Moving DT schematic screen to another monitor keeps the same problem.
The problem is irrelevant to the Graphics mode.
Has anybody else had a similar problem ?
DipTrace_ful_screen.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bird

Re: Property Popup window does not fit into the screen

#2 Post by bird » 20 May 2018, 14:09

That uploaded screenshot also shows another graphics related problem : top toolbar has double vertical size. Both problems show up in both monitors and irrelevant of the size of the main window (custom or a full screen).
If I close and restart DT - both problems vanish ... until somehow starts again during the work and I cannot catch the moment triggering this behavior.

Alex
Technical Support

Re: Property Popup window does not fit into the screen

#3 Post by Alex » 22 May 2018, 03:25

What resolution do primary and secondary monitors have?
Do you use display scaling in Windows settings? If so and if you have 64-bit version of DipTrace, please install 32-bit version.