more PCB construction

Making PCB Layouts, Manual routing, Auto-routing, Copper pouring, Updating from Schematic, Manufacturing Output
scfaria

more PCB construction

#1 Post by scfaria » 25 May 2021, 01:45

I have this PCB constructed with the layout dimensions set to the actual needed dimensions. Since the dimensions of the layout are not the actual physical dimensions because of the diagram scaling, I'm assuming the PC, when constructed, will be the dimensions that I am entering with the rectangle coordinates. From the diagram of the PCB with traces, I can see top and bottom layer/traces. Will the labels for the installed components show up in the final product from what I have done so far? I have a feeling that I may have to add in a silk screen layer to show the names of the installed components. If a silk screen layer is needed, how do I go about adding into the layer the component names? One additional question: copper pours, I'm not sure exactly what they are, but I think that they are the copper layer that fills in the remaining part of the PCB except where the traces are. Is this so?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.