I've been struggling with this for two days and I don't know what's wrong.
Not all models are assigned to patterns. When I assign a 3D model to a pattern in the Pattern Editor, it shows in PCB Layout that the 3D model is not assigned to the pattern.
I use DipTrace 22.214.171.124 in Windows 10 Pro
Sample steps to reproduce the problem:
- 1 .I maked new group called "DipTrace Libraries" (for Components and Patters) with Library path C:\DipTrace Libraries
- 2. Import libraries (example IP101GRI) from Ultra Librarian in Eagle 6 format with step 3D. Extract downloaded zip to folder.
- 3. In Component Editor click Library->Import->Eagle Script and select extracted file "2022-11-12_16-28-02_Library.scr" and choose DipTrace Library and put name "IP101GRI Component" for Text
- 4. Click Save Library, select "C:\DipTrace Libraries" and put name "IP101GRI Component" for file name. Save
- 5. In Pattern Editor select "DipTrace Libraries", right click, and choose "Neb library" (or Ctrl+N) and put name "IP101GRI Pattern"
- 6. Click on Pattern Tools, select Insert Patterns From Another Library and choose "DipTrace Libraries" and select three components. Click Insert
- 7. On every new imported pattern click 3D Model... and select extracted file "STEP\QFN_IP101GRI_WIZ.step" and click OK
- 8. Click Save Library, select "C:\DipTrace Libraries" and put name "IP101GRI Patterns" for file name. Save
- 9. On Component Library, choose "DipTrace Libraries" and on every pattern click Pattern, choose DipTrace Libraries on the right, select "IP101GRI Pattern" and click ok
- 10. Now PCB Layout -> ""IP101GRI Component" when I choose IP101GRIQFN_IP101GRI_WIZ-M on IP101GRI Component" in 3D view i have message "Can not find any model...." What I am doing wrong?