Library-Browser how it was in version 2.2 please

Post your feature requests here. Please use search function to ensure it is not here yet.
HardyF

Library-Browser how it was in version 2.2 please

#1 Post by HardyF » 26 Feb 2016, 14:58

When scrolling in libraries every highlighted actual part in the list was seen in the preview-window without extra click.
Means I scroll the parts in the parts-list and in preview-windows I see the footprint also scrolling

I so much miss this formerly feature in the last versions of Diptrace (since ver2.4 I think)

Please make it in version 3 in PCB and Schematic
Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tomg
Expert

Re: Library-Browser how it was in version 2.2 please

#2 Post by Tomg » 26 Feb 2016, 16:41

HardyF wrote:"...scroll the parts in the parts-list and in preview-windows I see the footprint also scrolling..."
It still works that way (if I correctly understand your question). Just left-click once on one of the components in the library list (see example) and then use your up/down arrow keys to scroll through the list. The displayed pattern will change in accordance with the highlighted component...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tom

HardyF

Re: Library-Browser how it was in version 2.2 please

#3 Post by HardyF » 26 Feb 2016, 18:24

You're right . I had not knowing this

But scrolling with mouse in the list and changed the part also in preview was possible in ver 2.2 and now its very uncomfortable.