How to disable horizontal scroll?

Post your feature requests here. Please use search function to ensure it is not here yet.
timbak

How to disable horizontal scroll?

#1 Post by timbak » 08 Mar 2011, 10:05

Hi all!

Since i start using Magic Mouse i got one problem with horizontal scrolling. Everybody knows, who use this mouse about its unnormal sensitive horizontal scroll. When you touch very slightly the mouse by one finger and some component in Diptrace is selected, the component can moving by horizontal even if you don`t want. So my question is how to disable horizontal scroll?

P.S i use Windows 7 and Snow Leo 10.6.6 but the same problem. And if on Mac i solved this problem with this command:

defaults write com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothMultitouch.mouse MouseHorizontalScroll -bool NO

Under Win7 even editing of registry HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop WheelScrollChars - 0

not help. Maybe there`s some parameter in Diptrace`s branch of registry can fix it?

Alex
Technical Support

Re: How to disable horizontal scroll?

#2 Post by Alex » 10 Mar 2011, 09:11

It is not possible to disable it yet (moving components is made by arrow keys, not mouse scroll, but seems Windows generates key events when you touch horizontal scroll). The way to go is locking components (right click / Lock Selected).