Gerber import problem v4.0

Report bugs here
dizzel

Gerber import problem v4.0

#1 Post by dizzel » 20 Jun 2020, 17:57

I installed the 4th version and regretted it.
To order the boards, I imported them to Gerber. When importing on one of the boards for some reason became open areas for sealing dip elements, although they are marked as hidden in the layer. In the program everything is OK, but when importing to Gerber, for some reason they were open. I still managed to catch this issue before the boards were sent to production. But a much more insidious issue was discovered when they came to me. Somehow, only one microcontroller chip lost the connection to the fill at the three GND legs. This was a big surprise for me, when after the firmware (Yes, it was able to flash somehow), I got an absolutely incomprehensible glitch, which I had never encountered before. When I started to take a closer look, everything became clear. I had to solder the wiring, but that's not why I ordered the Board to then solder something there with the wiring. Deleted this misunderstanding 4.0 and put the previous 3.3.

Alex
Technical Support

Re: Gerber import problem v4.0

#2 Post by Alex » 23 Jun 2020, 08:47

Thank you for the report. Please send Gerber files and explain what you did exactly. Why did you import Gerber files into DipTrace if you could send them directly to board house?