Custom design

"How-to" questions from new engineers and designers. Please ask and respond here.
pcbgogo_dph

Custom design

#1 Post by pcbgogo_dph » 23 Aug 2018, 20:16

Custom design, for a legacy application requiring unusually low audio distortion and audio intermodulation, combined with exemplary RF performance parameters. The Pilgrim receiver is a multichannel (single loop synthesizer) design incorporating a triple conversion architecture, with an unusual low frequency PLL demodulator. Switching mixers are used throughout the signal path to ensure good large signal handling. : The board was made, and the surface mount assembly done, by PCBgogo.

My project photo
PCB Prototype, PCB Assembly and PCB Layout services

RushPCB.Com

Re: Custom design

#2 Post by RushPCB.Com » 28 Aug 2018, 09:37

I was wondering, whether you are providing any worth information or looking for any answers..
Rush PCB | Rush PCB UK
Rush Pcb is the #1 pcb manufacturer.

pcbgogo_dph

#3 Post by pcbgogo_dph » 13 Sep 2018, 14:39

RushPCB.Com wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 09:37 I was wondering, whether you are providing any worth information or looking for any answers..
Hello,If you have any relevant requirements for the PCB, you can find PCBGOGO, from design to patch to production, to meet all your requirements.They are doing some activities,send free coupons, a PCB board is very cheap.
PCB Prototype, PCB Assembly and PCB Layout services

mokosmart

#4 Post by mokosmart » 21 Apr 2020, 01:07

I think it’s cheap, it’s fun to watch, but you can try it before I bought it at mokoPCB.