Add manufacturers to "ORDER PCB"

Post your feature requests here. Please use search function to ensure it is not here yet.
rick.curl
Expert

Add manufacturers to "ORDER PCB"

#1 Post by rick.curl » 15 Apr 2019, 11:38

I'm happy to see that PCBway has been added to the "order PCB" function in PCB layout. Any chance of adding more suppliers? We've been very happy with www.allpcb.com. Their pricing is usually lower than PCBway, the quality is great, and the turnaround is fast. I am not associated with them in any way- but I do order a lot of boards form them.

While I'm at it, I'd like to ask for one minor addition to the "order PCB" function. When choosing shipping options, would it be possible to display an approximate shipping time (days)?

Thanks for your consideration.

-Rick

Serg
Technical Support

Re: Add manufacturers to "ORDER PCB"

#2 Post by Serg » 16 Apr 2019, 06:02

rick.curl wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 11:38
I'm happy to see that PCBway has been added to the "order PCB" function in PCB layout. Any chance of adding more suppliers? We've been very happy with www.allpcb.com. Their pricing is usually lower than PCBway, the quality is great, and the turnaround is fast. I am not associated with them in any way- but I do order a lot of boards form them.
Thank you for offer. We will consider this manufacturer in a future.

Serg
Technical Support

#3 Post by Serg » 16 Apr 2019, 06:04

rick.curl wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 11:38
While I'm at it, I'd like to ask for one minor addition to the "order PCB" function. When choosing shipping options, would it be possible to display an approximate shipping time (days)?
We today have added this option.

rick.curl
Expert

#4 Post by rick.curl » 16 Apr 2019, 08:45

Great support, guys!

Thank you!!

-Rick